Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SO HOT.

My first post. Blogging feels a little strange, but hopefully, I'll get used to it.

Yesterday was my dad's birthday and I realized that today. I feel so horrible & I was in such a crappy mood yesterday ):
I'm gonna give him a really big hug when he gets home today. When I'm able to, I'm gonna buy you a cake, daddy :] strawberry, your favorite (like me)blah

I hope my SAT score will be at least an 1800 so he'll be very happy *cross fingers*

It's also very hot here in NYC. so hot. I'm sweating and my hair's a mess. There's no AC in the house, so life's gonna be difficult and sweaty in the summer. On top of that, I need to practice for the regents. & I also need to audition for dance and practice the piano. One day, I will master finger tutting! Di "Moon" Zhang is amazing! I'm gonna learn his dance to 'Girls on the Dance Floor' too! TOTALLY AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pawberry Lane grabbutton Photobucket Ramblings & More